Friday, December 12, 2008
Busy Baby
Wednesday Samantha went back to the Dr.'s for a blood test to see if her jaundice had gone down. The blood test was harder on me than it was for little Sammie, she's a trooper. It was such a relief to here that it had gone down and that she was doing fine. Thursday we went to the store to buy some more diapers and wipes and other baby essentials; who knew one little baby could go through so many diapers so quickly! Today we made a stop by Shining Light and Samantha was baby Jesus for chapel. It was good to see everyone and they were just as excited to see Samantha. It's been a busy week and now that Daddy will be home tonight we are looking forward to some relaxing family time. Although Samantha has proven to be a great traveler, she loves her carseat and car rides, it will be nice to be home as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry to have missed my chance to see you. I came by to pick up something from my classroom while the Bears were in morning chapel. I would have gone to Chapel to try to see you and Samantha, if I had known.
I hope to see you at the Christmas Luncheon next week.
Lynette
Post a Comment