Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Motherhood


Each day...
brings a new meaning to motherhood. No words can describe the complete euphoric feeling. I always dreamed of being a mommy and sharing my unconditional love, but until it became my reality there's no comparisian. My heart is filled and I am eternally blessed. In my eyes, here is my defination of motherhood:


-One who anticipates each morning because I want nothing more than to hold my baby in my arms

-One who is grateful to be home with my baby each and every day to watch her grow and learn

-One who could stare at that little round face, rosy cheeks, and little button nose all day long

-One who's heart aches at the sound of her cry, but at the same time thinks it's the most beautiful sound ever

-One who loves that she recognizes my voice, strains her neck to always keep me in sight, and gives the biggest gummy smile

-One who falls in love all over again every time her husband holds their sweet bundle close

-One who finds total comfort in knowing God chose me to love, nurture, and care for His greatest gift

Every day is a new beginning and with each day I'm reminded that there is no one I'd rather be in my life than Toby's wife and Baby Samantha's Mommy.

3 comments:

Mary Nathan said...

What a beautiful post, Christina! I am so incredibly happy that you are experiencing the joy of motherhood to its fullest! And what a darling picture of Samantha! Hope to see you both soon!!

Christina said...

thanks, I hope to be by the school soon.

Lynette said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Samantha! It was great to see you and her on Tuesday. What a strong independent little girl she is! Come back to the school often, it was amazing to see how much she has changed!