Samantha is growing and changing everyday. She had her four month baby well check yesterday which also meant another round of shots :( She did very well and the Dr. was so impressed with how strong she was. Over the last couple weeks Samantha has rolled over and loves to be sitting up. If she's laying down and get a hold of something she tries to pull herself up. Daddy is convinced we have a little prodigy on our hands; every time I tell him to about something new Samantha's done he replies "of course she did, she's a prodigy!" Samantha has always been a good sleeper at night and has also started consistently sleeping well during the day for her naps. She takes a short nap in the morning and a 2-3 hr nap in the afternoon.
Hey look what I can do
- I can roll over
- reach and grab my favorite toys and of course they go straight into my mouth
- talk to mommy and daddy but they call it babbling
- giggle
- squirm with excitement
- I love to look in the mirror
- suck my thumb
- take out my paci and try to put it back in
I grabbed this thing, now what do I do?
Samantha 4 Months
Weight: 13 lbs
Height: 24 in
Weight: 13 lbs
Height: 24 in
No comments:
Post a Comment